Collaborative Problem Solving
Many companies struggle with organizational problem solving and whether to tackle it internally or seek objective consultation. Collaborative Labs offers impartial insights and a proven process that fosters creative business solutions. Our unbiased facilitators can help balance competing views, keep your team focused on a shared vision and create a cooperative environment in which everyone’s ideas are heard and objectively evaluated.
Each collaborative engagement is flexible and fully customizable, but will generally adhere to a simple three-step process:
Phase 1: Design the Collaborative Session
- We conduct a data-gathering meeting with you and your team to identify the desired outcomes.
- We work with you to develop the collaborative session design.
- Collaborative Labs provides a summary document outlining the planned activities and sequence.
- Upon approval of the session design, we’ll organize the collaborative engagement at our facility or the location of your choice.
Phase 2: Conduct the Collaborative Engagement
- We prepare handouts and other references materials (as needed).
- An expert facilitator guides all stakeholders through the collaborative engagement, with assistance from a technology support lead.
- A documenter and illustrator capture key themes and findings from the session and prepare a comprehensive report – your Real-Time Record™ of the engagement.
Phase 3: Deliver Your Actionable Business Plan
- We deliver the Real-Time Record to you (and all participants) the next business day. This detailed report serves as your practical action plan to drive future success!
- If you desire further assistance, our staff can support your implementation and execution through business coaching, customized virtual team platforms and follow-on collaborative engagements.